These commands that I give to you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. -Deuteronomy 6:6-7

Monday, February 15, 2010

Rejection on Valentine's Day


I made this dress for Maggie for Valentine's Day. I was pretty excited about it. I shopped for the shirt, material for the skirt, and the heart shaped buttons. Then I came home and after several issues, I finally completed the dress! Maggie was excited about it and LOVED the buttons.




Then Maggie woke up on Valentine's and decided she wanted to wear something else. And since I am not the kind of Mom to make a big deal out of something like that...I let her wear what she picked. But, geez, Maggie! Look at the love that went into that blanket stitch hem! For crying out, it was Valentine's day and it was a Valentine's dress!


To make it up to me, she posed for these pics. And I forgave her! ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment